- Harper tried squished up carrots for the first time tonight, and other than one or two convulsions and a few poop faces, he did really well.
- Every week, Landon has to read a book and then choose a question from a list to answer. The questions are like “What do you admire about your character” or “If this story was 100 years earlier, how would it be different” or “Write a journal entry as if you were the main character in your book”. He has to write at least 10 “4th grade” sentences to answer the question of his choice and hand the paper in on Friday. It is what I imagine hell to be like to help him with this assignment. Plain torture.
- Zoe starts drivers-ed/lessons tomorrow. I can’t believe she may actually drive on her own one day. I hate the thought of it and it isn’t because I think she’s a bad driver, I’m just afraid she’ll never come back once she leaves.
- I’m an “everything in it’s place” kind of person. Tony is not. He leaves his pajamas on the floor instead of putting them in the drawer. He puts his shoes next to the basket in the entryway, not in it. He puts his keys on the shelf above the basket for keys. But he does hang his coat up and make dinner every night, so he’s not all bad.
- Zoe took a picture of me yesterday but only because I asked her to. I hate having my picture taken, but I needed one for something that I don’t want to talk about right now.
Here’s the picture:
Here it is in black and white:
- I like the black and white one slightly better, but I don’t know why.
- I almost photo shopped that mole off of my collarbone because I hate it. Then I got lazy and didn’t. But, I think I’m going to call my dermatologist tomorrow and talk to her about cutting it off…then I won’t have to be lazy because it’ll be gone. But, I hate getting moles removed because moles are gross and it seems strange to think of someone holding my mole after they’ve cut it off. Ew. So, maybe I won’t call my dermatologist.
- Before I forget, Harper went to bed last night at 7pm and didn’t wake up until 5:30am. It was glorious.
- Zoe can tell the difference between 1% and 2% milk with just one sip. It’s strange but true; I tested her.
- I hate it when people in my family wear socks with holes in them. If I catch you, I will put my finger in the hole and rip it as big as I can just so that you can’t wear them again. Tony really hates when I do that…but I hate when his shoes are next to the basket. So, we’re even.