Friday, February 4, 2011

Poor Lanny

IMG_4401

My baby boy is home sick today.

He woke up this morning telling me his tummy hurt, and at first I just told him to go ahead and get up and see how he felt once he was ready for school. 

Unfortunately, he still wasn’t feeling good at about 7:45, so I asked him if he thought he should go to school or stay home. He asked me what I wanted him to do, but because my kids NEVER complain about being sick, I told him it was his call. He said he thought he should stay home, and boy am I glad he listens to his body!

He has been lying in my bed all morning watching movies (Coraline, How to Train Your Dragon, and The Incredibles, so far). The only time he gets up is to run to the bathroom… I’ll spare you the details.

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...