Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Zoe’s Scrapbook

Nothing thrills me more than when Zoe decides to make a scrapbook. Once upon a time Zoe thought she wanted to be a scrapbooker, but it just didn’t happen. She still wouldn’t say that one of her favorite things to do is scrapbook, but she did make one for her boyfriend for Valentine’s Day.

I asked her if I could take pictures of the pages she created, and she said I could. I also asked if I could post them here, and she gave her blessing on that one too!

So, here’s her book. All 16 pages of it!

IMG_4640

IMG_4641

IMG_4642

IMG_4643

IMG_4644

IMG_4645

IMG_4646

IMG_4647

IMG_4648

IMG_4649

IMG_4650

IMG_4651

IMG_4652

IMG_4653

IMG_4654

IMG_4655

I love how she used tons of papers, patterns and colors, and how she kept memorabilia to add to the book. There are museum and movie tickets in there, and of course, lots of inside jokes that only she and Dylan get. I also loved that she asked my opinion about things and valued my answer…and while she didn’t always use my suggestion, it felt good to help when I could.

She really did a great job, and it was a lot of work. I think this is one of the sweetest gifts she could have given him, and I hope he loved it!

1 comment:

Diana Joy said...

That's a great album and how fun she did it. I too hope he loved it. tfs.

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...