Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Landon’s Basketball Game

It's really hard to get good pictures inside a gym. I've tried, but most of them are blurry and dark...so, I decided to bring my video camera to Landon's last basketball game, and here is a quick video of him in action. It's really loud inside the gym too, so turn your volume down a little!

I don't know the first thing about basketball, and this is Landon's first time ever playing, so he's still learning too. I think he was a bit surprised when he got the ball at the beginning of the clip and hurried to try to get a basket just to get rid of it! I think if he would have been a little more sure of himself he would have had that basket!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...