Thursday, March 10, 2011

Y-Wing Starfighter (Layout)

The other day I had the urge to go see what was new at my local scrapbook store and Tony decided to tag along. As I was looking around, Tony pointed out a section of the store that was dedicated to all things Star Wars. I didn’t think much of it at first, but then it occurred to me that Landon had been building all kinds of Star Wars Lego sets and I could make a page or two about it.

Here’s one page I came up with:

IMG_4810

Sometimes it really is a good thing that Tony goes shopping with me! If he had never pointed the Star Wars stuff out, I probably never would have thought to pick up some of those papers. I tend to look for general themes/colors, not character or licensed papers…I guess I need to keep my mind open when I go shopping from now on.

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...