Thursday, April 21, 2011

Brace-less

IMG_5500

Today was a big day for Landon. After a year and a half, he is braces free! We completed the first phase which was to straighten up his four front teeth (which included wearing head gear). He was really excited to get them off, and 2 o’clock couldn’t get here quick enough. After getting the braces off, the first thing he said was “Wow, my teeth are really soft!” I can still remember getting my braces off all those years ago, and I thought my teeth felt slimy! After looking in the mirror he said he couldn’t believe how big his teeth were. I guess when your teeth are hidden behind those metal squares for a year and a half you forget how big they actually are!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...