Saturday, April 23, 2011

Harper and the Bunny

IMG_0002

I just had to get to the mall yesterday to have Harper’s picture taken with the Easter Bunny. I wondered what he would do when he sat on that giant bunny’s lap, and we all busted out laughing when he started pinching the bunny’s chest…that was the last thing I thought he’d do! Cry, stare up at it’s face, wiggle to get down had all crossed my mind, but give us a funny look and pinch the poor guy, not so much.

I just love the look on his face. He looks slightly confused and a little mischievous…but of course, adorable. I wish it would have been warmer though, that way he could have worn one of his cute spring outfits. Maybe next year.

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...