Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Morning Play

Landon still takes the time to play with Harper in the morning before school. (Harper is looking at the ceiling fan…he’s still fascinated by it for some reason.)

IMG_5102

In Harper’s eyes, Landon can do no wrong. He just loves watching him and never gets tired of his attention. Sometimes Landon will just look at Harper and he’ll laugh. We always tell Landon it’s because he’s funny looking, but we all know that Harper just adores him.

IMG_5103

I just love watching the two of them together in the mornings. They both just crack each other up, and Landon never runs out of things to show/teach Harper…and I know Harpers just soaking it all up so he can be just as crazy when he gets older.

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...