Sunday, April 10, 2011

NCBF 2011 (Part 2)

Since I rattled on and on in the last post, this one is going to be a lot less talky. More pictures, less talking. Good plan, no?

This float was carrying the Cherry Blossom Queens. How they got to be queens I’ll never know, but there ya go.

IMG_5219

These guys were pretty slick. They rode so close to each other that they were able to tap each other on the shoulder as they passed.

IMG_5239

Then a few clowns showed up. These two were walking/riding on behalf of Shriners hospital.

IMG_5249

IMG_5250

And, this one I’m pretty sure will look familiar. (In the picture below it just looks like Ronald McDonald, but up close that guy was damn scary looking, and no, I don’t have a fear of clowns!)

IMG_5213

What’s a parade without some old fashioned cars?

IMG_5256

This guy interviewed the lady standing next to us for Russian television…

IMG_5260

Pretty lady in a kimono followed by a Japanese band and a furry creature.

IMG_5271

IMG_5272

IMG_5275

If this kid looks familiar to you, it’s probably because you watch the show The Middle. I’ve never seen the show, but maybe I’ll check it out now that I’ve met the cast. Haha.

IMG_5196

And, this is how Harper felt about the parade.

IMG_5203

In case you can’t tell, he’s blowing raspberries. Or spitting.

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...