Saturday, April 16, 2011

Spring Stitches

Here’s another little project I wanted to make for spring.

IMG_5395

I saw these spring cross stitch patterns at marthastewart.com and thought they’d be simple enough to get done before spring was actually over…and I was right! A bunny, watering can and trowel, needle and thread and a bird on a branch.

IMG_5396

I didn’t really have an exact plan for what I was going to do with them once I finished, but somewhere in blog land I remembered seeing some cross stitch projects hung on the wall in the hoops, and thought maybe that would be a good idea. So, I bought a few in spring colors and hung them right inside the door to the kitchen.

IMG_5397

I know they aren’t all that darn exciting, but I do love having little homemade things around; they just make me happy. 

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...