Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Time Well Spent

Today, the wee one and I felt like taking advantage of the beautiful weather.

IMG_5621

I wasn’t really in the mood to go anywhere though, so I just put a big blanket out under our tree in the front yard, and we hung out there. He was happy to suck on a piece of ice while I took a billion photos.

IMG_5622

I imagine this is what the front garden looks like from a rabbits point of view:

IMG_5628

When he finished his ice, he was ready for his milk:

IMG_5629

He was so content to lay there drinking his milk while watching the wind blow the leaves on the tree. He ended up finishing the whole bottle, and then was ready to play.

IMG_5637

We ended up being out under that tree for nearly an hour. I can see this becoming part of our routine.

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...