Friday, July 15, 2011

First Bath

This layout is going to be filed under “took a month to finish and still am not happy with it”.

IMG_7330

Every once in awhile I’ll start a layout and then just totally blank on how to finish it. This is one of those pages. I started this forever ago and it just sat on my desk forever, waiting for me to finish it, but I just didn’t know what to do with it. I’ve finished it, as you can see, but it certainly isn’t one of my best pages, and not a favorite by any means. But it’s another page that’s finished and it means I can move on to the next thing!

1 comment:

Carmen O. said...

I think it's a wonderful layout! I love the strip journaling and the scalloped edges. Very nice.

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...