Saturday, July 9, 2011

Go Jump in a Lake

Since Jaron was going to camp all week, my kids would wait all day for him to get home before doing anything really fun. I guess they didn’t want to leave him out, but I really don’t think he would have cared.

Tuesday night, once J got home, all the kids decided it was time to do some swimming in the lake.

IMG_6862

IMG_6870

IMG_6873

There was lots of running and jumping in, floating in inner tubes and relaxing on the “island”.

IMG_6879

Harper spent some time with Papa and the dogs, and he was quite content letting Papa play with his toesies.

IMG_6880

When Meme finally made her way down to the water, she brought something down to show the kids.

IMG_6906

IMG_6907

Then it was back into the water!

IMG_6914

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...