Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Fall Frame

A few years ago I remember seeing a really cute butterfly punch frame that Ali Edwards made and put up on her blog. (I looked for the project but couldn’t find it on her site.) I bought a frame shortly after seeing that post, but never actually did the project. Finally, all this time later, I pulled out that frame and this is what I came up with.

IMG_8451

I really liked the butterflies, but since fall is here, I decided to go with that theme. The white paper inside my frame is only lightly taped down so that I can change the theme from season to season. All I have to do is punch new images, change the banner and boom, I’m done!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...