Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Counting My Blessings

As I’ve gotten older, I’ve noticed that I am more and more cognizant of all that I have. I don’t live a “perfect” life, and I’m still grumpy and unhappy at times, but my life as a whole is extremely fulfilling and happy. When I’m having a rough day as either a mom, wife or friend, I really try to focus on other aspects of my life that bring me joy.

So, since it’s November, and everyone knows you’re supposed to be thankful in November, I’m going to make an effort to write one thankful thought a day. I may write one sentence, one word, or paragraph after paragraph on this quest to recognize my fortunes and I’m going to attempt to include a photo each day as well. But, life gets hectic, so if I can’t/don’t/won’t, I’m forgiving myself in advance. (If anyone reads this and plans to write the reasons they are thankful this month, I’d love to read what you write about!)

1) My office/scrapbook/craft room. It’s a mess, but it’s my space and I can just close the door when it’s too out of control!

IMG_9565

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...