Thursday, November 3, 2011

Playing in the Leaves

Yesterday we were all home for a few hours (at the same time!!) and I thought it would be a good time to get some pictures of the kids. I get pictures of Harper all the time, but Zoe and Landon are a little tougher.

We have this one tree between our house and the neighbor that turns every single color of fall, I swear. This one tree is brown, yellow, orange, and red, all at the same time.

IMG_9577

It’s been dropping leaves for weeks now, but now they are falling much quicker and we were able to rake up a small pile. Of course, I grabbed Harper and sat him right in the middle of it, to see what he thought about it. (He couldn’t have cared less!)

IMG_9584

He liked “helping” mommy rake better.

IMG_9590

Landon, on the other hand, couldn’t wait to run and jump into it!

IMG_9615

Zoe didn’t really feel like playing in the leaves, but she was a good sport and got in them long enough for me to get this shot of her and her brothers.

IMG_9598

And then, we got a couple shots of her just for the heck of it.

IMG_9609IMG_9610IMG_9616

And, one of her and Landon, for good measure. :)

IMG_9626

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...