Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Crayon Art

Trying to blog during December is crazy. I just can’t find the time to do it on a regular basis. My days are spent running around finishing Christmas shopping and if my nights aren’t spent doing the same, I’m attempting to do something with the family. Our schedules are all crazy, so we’re just doing the best we can.

One of the fun activities we’ve done lately is make melted crayon art. I’ve seen this again and again on Pinterest and after doing it at my parents house during Thanksgiving I had to do it at home.

Mine

IMG_0285

Landon’s

IMG_0286

Tony’s

IMG_0289

Zoe’s

IMG_0293

Harper didn’t get to do one because he was already in bed for the night, but he sure noticed them first thing the next day! I think they all turned out really cool. Zoe ended up making another one for a friend of hers and I think she plans to make yet  another. They are really simple to do and make a unique gift.

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...