Thursday, December 8, 2011

December Daily, Day 7

IMG_0221

Getting a good picture for our Christmas cards is never easy. I haven’t decided if it’s easier to go to a studio to have it done, or do it myself at home, but this year I went with the home photo. As soon as Zoe and Landon got home from school I made them run up and change their clothes while I changed Harper. I wanted to use as much natural light as possible, so I was in a big hurry! It only took about 20 shots to get a good one, and then I actually got more than one good one and had to decide which one to use!

IMG_0222

I thought it would be fun to scrap the outtakes, so I used those pictures for day 7. Each one of them was unusable for one reason or another, so I also wrote captions for each one.There were more than the eight above, but I didn’t want to print the photos too small so eight was all I could fit.

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...