Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Days 13-15 December Daily 2011

Time to try to get back into the swing of things…again. I have lots to post about, mainly recent scrapbook pages and such, so be ready for lots of pages!

First up, the last half of my December Daily album. It’s too much for one post though, so bear with me.

Day 13, Crayon Art

IMG_0730IMG_0731

Day 14, Our Holiday Favorites

IMG_0732

Day 15, Harper and the Lights

I thought it might be fun to try to get some pictures of Harper and a string of lights. When we first put the lights on the tree and house he just couldn’t help but try to touch them and pull them off of the tree. After a couple days and a million “no-no’s” he left them alone and pretty much forgot about them. I remembered I had these larger colored lights in the basement so I pulled them out for him to see, and boy did he love it! He smelled them, looked at each color, attempted to taste them, broke them…and I just took photo after photo. He wouldn’t look at me no matter what I did and none of the pictures I got are what I had imagined, but the one of him trying to smell the lights was worth all the effort!

IMG_0733

IMG_0734

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...