Friday, January 20, 2012

Five on Friday

  1. We are having our basement walls and bathroom repaired. The guys started yesterday and should be finished today, and it’s really starting to look great down there. We had to put in a new drainage system because our basement kept leaking and they are basically just repairing all the damage from the new drain install. I’m so glad we’ll have walls and a bathroom down there again! I know Tony’s happy about it too.
  2. We plan to start painting the basement this weekend. It’s a pretty big area so I don’t know if we’ll actually finish it this weekend, but I’ll be so happy to see the yellow sparkly walls go. I’ve already chosen a muted “man cave” color, we’ve just gotta pick it up and get started.
  3. I’d forgotten how big of a pain it was to have to drive Zoe every where. We won’t be getting our car back until at least Feb 3rd and I’ll be missing it very much until then. And, Zoe’s going to have to get right back into driving again when we get it…can’t let her be afraid for the rest of her life.
  4. Harper had a really rough morning this morning. He started out happy, but by 9am it turned into a crying/hold me/I’m not happy kind of day. I think he’s just tired from getting up so darn early, but I sure don’t know what to do to get him to sleep later in he morning. We’ve been putting him to bed later at night, but so far it hasn’t done any good…it actually seems like he’s getting up earlier. He was sleeping until around 6:30am, but the past few days he’s barely made 6am. It’s making me tired too, and I don’t have time for tired.
  5. We are supposed to get some crappy rain/ice weather tonight and tomorrow, and it’s going to be down right cold. But, by Monday, the weather is supposed to be in the high 50s! Crazy winter.

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...