Thursday, January 12, 2012

Just Chillin’

IMG_0755

My husband loves popsicles more than anyone I know. The moment it starts getting warm outside, he starts eating popsicles. He doesn’t just eat one either, it’s usually at least 3-4 a day, and there have been times I’ve lost count!

It seems that he’s passed on this little quirk to Landon and Harper too. If Landon sees that Tony has a popsicle, he’s gotta have one! And Harper…well, he can’t even go into the garage without walking over to the freezer and slapping on the door (his way of letting me know he wants a popsicle!).

With the three of them eating popsicles the way they do, I guess I better make sure we’re stocked up when Spring rolls around!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...