Thursday, January 19, 2012

Zoe’s Art

IMG_0800

This is Zoe’s latest artwork from school. The whole thing is made from layered/painted cardboard, I’m not sure if I’ve mentioned it before, but she’s taking 3-D art and she’s really good at it. They’ve done some really interesting pieces and when I saw this one I was in love!

My first thought when I saw it was that I should hang it on the hall in the stairway but then I thought if the new baby was a girl, it would be cute in her nursery. I’m still undecided but I’m leaning towards hanging it down here in the stairway so that it can be seen all the time. I love how bright and cheery it is.

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...