Friday, March 2, 2012

Five on Friday

  • Tony, Harper and I spent a few hours at Ikea today. I love that place. I was looking for a little table that I could put in the kitchen for Harper to have snacks/play with toys etc. while I worked in there, but I didn’t really see anything I loved. Fortunately, I did find some nice toy storage options, and I’ll probably be heading back out there sometime soon to to pick them up.
  • Tonight, we all headed out to the mall to let Zoe try on a few more prom dress options since she just keeps waffling about the one we got. When Harper and I were at the mall earlier in the week we walked past Cache and I happened to see this really pretty dress in their window. I snapped a quick picture and sent it to Zoe and she loved it…and, it’s the dress we ended up getting tonight. I was able to take the dress she originally got back and get this new one for less than the first one! Win! I think this is a good buy that she’ll be able to wear more than once. Now to find shoes and a little jewelry…Here’s the dress she decided on:

  • Since we were already at the mall we decided to go ahead and have dinner there. It was the first time in a long time that all of us were together on a Friday night for dinner. Usually it’s the four of us because Zoe’s either working or out with friends, but tonight it just worked out. It was nice having her there, and her boyfriend came with us too.
  • When we got back home from Ikea, Harper zonked out for his daily nap. He’d been a little whiney/clingy this morning, but was fine while we were out at the store. When he woke up from his nap, however, he was flat out miserable. He was running a slight temp and doing a lot of crying and wanting only me to hold him. But, since he’d been fine all day we thought he’d be fine with a quick run to the mall…except he really wasn’t. The poor guy was pretty miserable the whole time we were there and I felt bad the entire time for taking him. I’m really hoping this is some quick little thing and not something that’s going to keep him down. Poor baby.
  • My mom pressured me to tell her the name we’ve chosen for baby girl #4. Although it isn’t set in stone, I’m pretty sure we’ve come up with the name we’re going to use. I’m not going to post it here though, just because I’m not 100% positive…and I like to think that not telling you now will keep you coming back to find out! Smile 

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! I sure plan to!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...