Monday, July 16, 2012

Introducing Froggy

One thing Harper loves to play with every day is his animals. He has several (some that originally belonged to Zoe) and we have to get them all out on a daily basis.

Zoe and Landon weren’t big on playing with toys. I don’t know why, I just know that Harper is certainly different in this respect. He plays with every toy he has, almost every single day.

Anyways, the other day Dakota was on the floor stretching her legs when Harper came over with his frog and “introduced” her to him. It was so cute! He isn’t a big Dakota fan, so it was kind of a big moment. He brought froggy up to her feet and said “Heh-wo” (hello) and then just kind of watched her face to see what would happen…when nothing did, he moved on and introduced her to brown bunny.

IMG_3991

IMG_3993

Those were the only two introductions, but they seemed to go well. Harper is still not a big Dakota fan, but I think this might be his way of slowly accepting her.

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...