Saturday, August 11, 2012

He Plays

Harper is the first child I’ve ever had that can entertain himself. He comes up with new ways to play with toys every day.

A few days ago, he pulled out one of our board games that has car pieces. I didn’t know what he was going to do with them, but he ended up dumping  them out and driving them all over the house. Eventually he ended up lining them all up along the island in the kitchen…and then he’d zoom them all over the floor. I loved watching him, and once he noticed I was watching, he invited me to play too. I happily obliged.

The car he’s pushing isn’t one from the game, you can see the game pieces in the background lined against the island. If you look closely, you can sort of see his Winnie the Pooh tattoos, too…and the boo boo on his knee, which is pretty much always there.

IMG_4459

IMG_4460

IMG_4462

IMG_4467

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...