Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Look Alikes

It’s impossible to tell in this picture how much Zoe and Dakota look alike, so you’ll just have to take my word for it that they do.

IMG_4732

My mom and I were talking about how much Dakota looks like I did as an infant and people always comment on how much Zoe resembles me, so it’s no surprise really how much they favor each other.

IMG_4733

There are some noticeable differences though too. For example, Zoe has greenish hazel eyes and Dakota’s are blue. Zoe’s got red hair while Dakota’s seems to be getting lighter and lighter each week. We see hints of maybe red and blond in her hair right now, but just a month ago it seemed like a much darker brown.

Dakota’s so young still though that we aren’t positive that her eye and hair color won’t change. I think her eyes are going to stay blue, oddly enough, considering both Landon and Harper have big brown eyes. They just seem to be a true blue color, not that grey blue that my babies tend to have a birth. Only time will tell when it comes to her hair and eye color, but she’s stuck with those big chubby cheeks and the chin and nose that continues to be passed from one family member to the next!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...