Thursday, August 23, 2012

Meme and the Littles

My mom was here again this past week. We didn’t accomplish four thousand tasks like we did last time she was here, but we still managed to keep busy enough. It’s so nice to have her here helping me out, especially with “the little’s” as I like to call Harper and Dakota.

IMG_4749

I imagine this is what I look like most of the time that I’m home with the two little’s by myself. One in my arms or on my lap while the other plays close by. I make sure to make time for both of them, and by the time Tony gets home I’m usually flat worn out. Thankfully, Dakota is pretty content to lie on the floor and kick her little feet while I play with Harper. I’m also lucky that Harper knows how to entertain himself some of the time that I’m attending to Dakota’s needs…but, it’s always so nice to have someone else there to help me out when things get crazy!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...