Thursday, October 11, 2012

October Photo a Day (Day 11)

Today’s shot had to be “something up close”.

005

We were all downstairs playing this morning, and Ginger came down to hang with us. I don’t get a lot of pictures of her, so I thought she’d be a good subject for today.

After getting the photo, I couldn’t help but realize how much older she’s looking these days. I mean, I know she’s getting older, but now I can kind of see it. We got her as a puppy 11 years ago and she’s very much a part of our family. I know she doesn’t get as much attention as she did before we had Harper and Dakota, and that makes me sad, but I do try to make her happy and give her attention when I’m not crazy busy. She’s really a sweet dog and we are so lucky to have such a great pet.

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...