Sunday, October 7, 2012

October Photo a Day (Day 7)

Today’s prompt was “light”. I had all these ideas in my mind about what kind of great shot I’d get outside, but wouldn’t you know it was overcast and rainy all day!

Then because my plans didn’t work out, I nearly forgot to even take my picture. But, once I remembered, I thought I’d try to get a photo of this pumpkin I have sitting on the bench in our living room.

003

It turned out pretty awful, so I brought it into the bathroom to try again, and it was still awful. But, you know I just didn’t have it in me to keep working on it today, so I gave up. We were busy all day long and I just didn’t have any creative ideas running through my brain, so I just let this one go.

Moving on.

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...