Wednesday, November 7, 2012

November Photo a Day (Day5)

Day 5’s photo was “5 o’clock”.  I was so afraid I was going to miss this one because 5 o’clock tends to be a pretty busy time in our house, but by a stroke of luck I looked at the clock and remembered!

Here’s what I was doing at that exact moment:

003

Harper and I were walking down the street to get Landon so we could go deliver all of his fundraiser sales. It was terribly cold though and we hadn’t even started delivering stuff when Harper told me he wanted to go back home. We ended up bringing it all back to the house and loading it in the van to drive it around! You just can’t beat heated seats…

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...