Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Chicken Pox

I just had to get out of the house today. Between the kids being sick and the crappy weather we’ve been spending lots of time at home so today I decided we were getting out even if it only meant a quick trip to Target. I love me some Target…

Once we got back home I noticed that the dog had gotten sick on my carpet. Lovely. Landon was convinced that since we were all sick with that nasty stomach bug a week or so ago, that the dog now had it. I explained to him that dogs don’t get sick from humans and vice versa.

He then, very seriously, asked me “Well, don’t people get chicken pox?” Ha! Guess he set me straight! :)

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...