Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine’s Day, 2013

Tony and I don’t usually exchange gifts for Valentine’s Day, but this year, because I knew he needed a case for his tablet, I decided to get him one, and since V Day was so close, I saved it for then.

Of course, I didn’t really think about wrapping paper and all that until the day before, so I had to come up with something with a roll of white craft paper I’ve had around here for a hundred years or so.

I pulled out some heart stamps and mom and I stamped up some wrapping paper.

2013-02-14 001 2013-02-13 004

I had some pink twine, and lots of leftover heart stickers and doilies, so I used them to dress up the package a bit after it was wrapped.

2013-02-14 001 2013-02-14 007

I think it turned out really cute!

2013-02-14 001 2013-02-14 009

Dakota enjoyed helping dada open his present and I think Harper just wanted him to hurry up so he could see what was inside. (Harps was probably pretty disappointed when he saw what it was!)

Tony knew that I got him something, but I assured him it wasn’t a big deal and that he didn’t need to get me anything. But, because he’s awesome, he got me a box of truffles from Godiva and a few home spa things from Bath and Body Works. Tomorrow night Mema is going to babysit for us while we go try out Bonefish Grill…I can’t wait to try their Bang, Bang Shrimp!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...