Friday, April 12, 2013

Deck Pool, Take 2

While Thursday wasn’t as warm as Wednesday, it was still nice enough to fill up our makeshift pool.

IMG_8077

IMG_8084

While Koko enjoyed playing with all the toys in the pool, Harper was busy filling up a bucket with water, then dumping the water on the deck and listening to the big splash he’d hear beneath him. I lost count of how many times he did that, but it sure entertained him for a good while.

IMG_8081

He kept saying “Mommy! Did you hear that?”

IMG_8087

I had to run an errand as soon as Tony got home from work, so I left him on the deck with the kids. I ran in the house to get my stuff, but when I looked back, this is what I saw…

IMG_8091

Poor Harper. He’s always so upset when I go anywhere. He didn’t cry this time though, he just gave me that sad look, then went about eating his popsicle.

IMG_8092

Dakota wasn’t sad. Not in the least! She was thrilled to stand up and slap the glass door!

IMG_8093

It’s the little things people.

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...