Sunday, December 8, 2013

Turkey’s in the Tub

I bring some toys to my parents house when we visit, but there’s only so much room in the van so it’s just a few things. I certainly don’t bring bath toys with us, and the kids really like to sit in the tub to play a bit before going to bed. When I came across an idea to use foam in the bathtub to create shapes, I knew it was something I could easily make for them.

I had Zoe draw and cut out (enough for two) a turkey body, beak, snood, eyes, wings, feet and feathers. Then we just dropped it all in the tub and the kids did the rest.

IMG_0197

IMG_0198

They happily played with the pieces every night after we made them. Even Landon had a little fun playing with them! HIs really make me laugh though because he couldn’t figure out what half the pieces were! :)

2013-11-28 003 2013-11-28 004

2013-11-28 003 2013-11-28 003

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...