Thursday, February 13, 2014

Snow Day

It has been snowing here since last night. Zoe got around 16 inches at Towson and I think we probably got around 12 overnight, then it rained for a good part of the day today so it shrunk…but it’s been snowing again for awhile now and we’ve got at least another inch or two out there. It’s crazy!

IMG_8515

Of course school was cancelled, but Tony stayed home also. Everything was pretty much closed anyways, and school is already cancelled for tomorrow. Zoe drove home as soon as the roads were clear enough and she made it here just fine although she said it was scary and that she hit a few icy spots along the way.

I’m really hoping it won’t rain all day tomorrow so that we can all go out and play in the snow a little bit tomorrow. Snow isn’t any good if you don’t even get to go out in it at all!

                                                                                                                         

I found a silly game to play with the kids. You just cross strips of tape over the doorway and let them throw “snowballs” (cotton balls) at the tape to try to get it them stick. I set it up yesterday thinking it’d keep them occupied for a little bit, but they had no interest whatsoever. I still think it’s a cute idea, maybe they’re just too young for it…I don’t know.

IMG_8504

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...