Saturday, July 5, 2014

Pool Day, Again!

Last Tuesday we went back over to Mema’s to go to the pool. Since we did the big 9ft pool the week before, we decided to try out the other pool this time. We got there just as they opened and there were very few people there. We had lunch and then spent the next four hours frolicking in the water. It was a so much fun!

My girls (one with Zoe looking at the camera, one with her blinded by the sun!):

IMG_1473

IMG_1475

My boys:

IMG_1478

Girlfriend zonked on the way home:

IMG_1480

She only got to sleep for about an hour and when she woke up she was a bit of a crying mess. She got over it though and had a pretty good afternoon, unlike last week when she cried and cried for what seemed an eternity.

IMG_1485

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...