Sunday, December 4, 2016

Zoe's 22nd Birthday

We finally got to celebrate Zoe's 22nd birthday today.


We pretty much just hung out here doing nothing. It was great! Brandon and I did some cross-stitching, we watched Elf (it was the first time Harper had seen it and he loved it!), Tony finished his exam (woohoo!), and we had delicious burrito's for dinner. Tony made a burrito bar, pretty much like Chipotle, only tastier.

I baked a yellow cake, frosted it with chocolate and put some pretty jeweled sprinkles on top.

Simple and delicious.

Brandon's making a snowman ornament:


I'm working on the same one I started years ago...I'll finish it some day. 


Enjoying Elf and some popcorn. Dakota joined us for the last 15 minutes or so.


I don't know how this all started, but I'm pretty sure all four of my kids had a turn on Brandon's shoulders tonight! He's gonna be sore tomorrow!




When they were done being crazy we sang Happy Birthday and had cake. 



We got her an Instax, some film to go with it and some accessories. 



Happy Birthday, dear Zoe. We sure love you!





No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...