Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Water Balloon's with Friends


The kids' neighborhood friends came over to play on Monday and they were here most of the day. They played really happily and when it came time for lunch they went home, grabbed their lunches and came back to eat down here with my kids; they thought that was just awesome! Once lunch was over I told them all to change into their bathing suits so they could do some water balloons. I don't think I've ever seen four kids move so quickly!



That was about 200 balloons gone in about 10 minutes! They had fun but since it was over so quickly I turned the sprinkler on for them afterwards. They ran through it for a little bit but the weather wasn't terribly warm that day so the slight breeze was making them cold. 


Dakota and Sydney thought it looked fun to stick their heads in the buckets! They liked slinging their hair back and splashing the boys with all the water!



No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...