Monday, August 21, 2017

Bounce Off!

So, this isn't a game that Harper got for his birthday, but when I was buying his gifts I saw it and decided it would be a game we'd all enjoy. It sat on the table a couple of days before Landon and I gave it a try, and it was pretty fun!


So, each player gets 8 colored balls. I was blue, Landon was yellow. Alternating turns you had to try to bounce your ball into the board to create the pattern on the card. So, this particular round we were trying to make the L shape; it wasn't easy and in the end, I won. The next pattern was a cross and he won that one. After we'd both won a game Landon started being his crazy self and bouncing balls all over the place so we were done, but it's a good easy game for most ages to learn and play. Landon said it was like beer pong for kids...and then added that at least he imagined that would be what beer pong was like. Hmmm. :)

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...