Wednesday, August 23, 2017

First Day of Soccer

This year we have two soccer players in the house. Landon is running cross country and has been practicing for weeks already but the two younger kids had their first soccer practice on Monday. Of course since they are two years apart they are on different teams but they also happen to be practicing at different schools. So, Mondays and Wednesdays are going to be a bit crazy around here for awhile. 



As Harper and I were making our way to practice we saw lightening so I was pretty sure at that point there wouldn't be a practice at all...I ended up being right. It started to lightly rain within minutes of getting to the field and that turned into a full blown storm. So, we didn't get to practice but we did at least get to meet his coach and drop off the required paperwork. (Same story for Dakota who was with Tony.)

We have rain in the forecast for tonight again so I don't know if we'll be having practice or not but games start mid September so I hope they can at least get a few practices in before then.

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...