As Harper and I were making our way to practice we saw lightening so I was pretty sure at that point there wouldn't be a practice at all...I ended up being right. It started to lightly rain within minutes of getting to the field and that turned into a full blown storm. So, we didn't get to practice but we did at least get to meet his coach and drop off the required paperwork. (Same story for Dakota who was with Tony.)
We have rain in the forecast for tonight again so I don't know if we'll be having practice or not but games start mid September so I hope they can at least get a few practices in before then.