Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Toilet Trouble

When I asked Harper what he wanted for his birthday he said Minecraft Lego kits, Toilet Trouble and Pie Face. I wasn't so sure he'd even really like the two games he said he wanted but they were affordable and looked like silly games that would be easy to play. So, when I was at the toy store, I went ahead and picked them up.

I wrapped all of his gifts from us a few days before his party and when Dakota saw them she asked which one was from her! Ha! I told her she could have the one painted like a pig (I had no idea what was in it by then) and she happily told him that she'd gotten that gift for him. :) While opening gifts, Harper would tell Dakota which one he wanted to open next and she get it for him. He also told her he wanted to open the one from her last so she set aside the pig present. As the gifts dwindled I realized what her gift was and I thought it was perfect that she was giving him one that he'd specifically asked for because he'd be really happy to see it and she'd love that he was happy about "her" gift. Since she had no idea what was inside the paper, she was as excited as he was!




When he saw what it was he was SO excited! He asked if we could play it right then so we took it to the kitchen table and opened it up. Dakota knew from advertisements that it would squirt water in your face so she refused to play but really wanted to watch. 


So, the game is super simple. You spin the toilet paper roll and whatever number you land on is the number of times you have to flush the toilet. So, you spin a two, you give two flushes and hope nothing sprays you in the face. Easy peasy!


As luck would have it, I was the first person sprayed in the face. It took me by total surprise and was a direct hit in my eye! Harper nearly died laughing! We all ended up being sprayed at least once but when we'd finished the game, Harper sat at the table flushing and flushing until he was sprayed. He just couldn't get over how funny it was! 






No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...