Saturday, September 30, 2017

Backpack Papers

"My goal for second grade is to keep my hands to myself so I will get stamps."


I didn't know Harper had a problem with keeping his hands to himself, but I'm glad he's got goals.


Harper learned how to draw a moose in art. I think the moose was surprised to see him! :)


This was a "WOW" picture that Dakota drew. I guess they are learning to add a lot of color and detail in to their artwork. I love what she drew...I certainly think it is WOW worthy!


And, Dakota was super excited about this paper because she got to make RAINBOW words, something she's heard her brother talk about many times before. :) 

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...