Monday, January 22, 2018

Just Run (Scrapbook Page)


I love watching Landon run at his cross country meets. He puts in a lot of work each day after school and it's pretty awesome seeing all that hard work put into action at his weekly meets. Every race is a 5k and the kids are pretty much running all out the entire time. I'm always surprised when I see Landon take off at a sprint in order to overtake as many people as he can those last few yards despite having just run 3 miles! Where that last adrenaline rush comes from, I don't know, but he does it every time! 

Getting pictures of races is tough, especially when they're off the track and long distance. I only really get to see the beginning and end so my photo's are limited. I made sure to get a couple shots of him at the end of the race though since it's my favorite part! Nothing really fancy about this page, it's just a piece of patterned paper and a few stickers. I made the runner using my Cricut and created the journaling space by cutting out a half circle, also using my Cricut. 

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...