Sunday, April 29, 2018

Celebrating Spring and Earth Day

This is something Harper did at school. It reads: Things I can reuse: snack bags, plastic bottles and paper bags. I can reduce: baby diapers. I want to help the Earth, I will...clean up litter, clean all water, reduce, reuse, recycle. I can recycle: paper, cardboard, cellphone. 


This next paper by Harper is all about Spring. It reads: Spring is a very special and very sunny season. Plants are popping out of the ground. Robins and rabbits run around. Insect days instead of snowy days. Nectar is moved from flower to flower by bees. Gorgeous green grass grows in gardens!


Another poem from Harper, this time about Earth Day. Eat apples. Air is fresh. Reminder to not litter. Thoughtful day for the Earth. Happy Day. Don't cut down trees on this day. A very good day. Yay for Earth day!


And, here are the papers Dakota had about Earth Day:

 


This one reads: Reduce: Eat all my (food) and turn off water. Reuse: Reusable container Recycle: Plastic, Paper


The following paper is so cute because of the drawings! She's tried to draw our swing set in the backyard and it's pretty accurate! It says "I play with my friend Sydney. We swing(ed) on my new swing."



And finally, this little paper. It took me a minute to figure out what it said..."I help the Earth by throwing away". :)

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...