Monday, July 30, 2018

July 16th, Extra Photo's

Pearl Island was the main event for our second day but I have some photo's from that day that I didn't put in my original post and want to share them here.

Our ship, the Allure of the Seas.


I love these pictures of Tony and my dad. They were talking about their Go Pro's and when they noticed me taking pictures they gave me some poses...with Landon photo bombing n the back! :)





My mom. Pretty sure Kota took this photo, and it's a great one! I love her perspective!


Harper refused to put his shoes on and after quite a walk from the pier to the ship his little feet were on fire! Tony ended up carrying that huge kid the rest of the way down the dock and onto the ship. I didn't know it at the time but his swim shoes had rubbed a sore spot on the back of his heel which was why he didn't want to put shoes on. But, this is a great picture showing that even at nearly 8 years old, your dad would carry you when you needed it!


Back on the boat, between the excursion and dinner. 




Tony wore the Go Pro for a little bit but didn't really get much video at Pearl Island. Here's one though of Jaron flipping into the ocean off of the trampoline. 




No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...