Saturday, November 3, 2018

Halloween 2018

It's so hard for me to get over the fact that October has come and gone already. It's such a busy month around here and it flies by every year but this year it seemed to go faster than ever.

Halloween was as fun, busy and exhausting as it always is and the kids got more candy than I'd ever allow them to eat, so I guess it was also successful by that measure.

It turned out to be warmer that day than it had been in awhile which made trick-or-treating bearable without heavy coats which was nice. My sister-in-law Lori and I took the first shift handing out candy while Tony, his brother Chris and the three kids (Harper, Dakota and Lea) went walking.

Harper was a clown for the parade but got to be what he really wanted for Halloween night; Slenderman.


I wasn't too worried about getting pictures that night because I already had taken dozens of them in costume during previous events so I didn't even get one of Dakota on the night of! But, for the sake of the blog, here's one of my sweet Violet.


And, a quick shot of this years jack-o-lanterns in front of the fire pit that Tony drug around front so that we'd be warm while sitting and passing out candy.


Landon wasn't able to sit outside and pass out candy because of his busy schedule but he did make it out near the end for just a little bit. He just loves that creepy ass baby mask! Such a hell raiser!




No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...