Saturday, September 29, 2018

Mermaid Wishes & Starfish Kisses (Scrapbook Page)

I picked up a few paper crafting kits the last time I was at Hobby Lobby and I had this photo in mind when I grabbed this mermaid kit. I loved that Landon bought Dakota this mermaid suit while we were on vacation last year and was reminded of it this year when we were back in Myrtle Beach and Dakota pointed at the shop and said "I remember that place! Landon bought me a mermaid suit there!" I was impressed that she remembered it so well! 

Everything is from the kit except the solid purple cardstock, the purple twine and the tag with my journaling on it. It's really a super simple page with nothing more than a few stickers and paper shapes but I love how it turned out. And that ocean behind her has me longing for those summer days spent sea side...

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...