Thursday, October 4, 2018

Book Fair Night

Last week the kids' school had their first book fair of the year. They look forward to the book fair every year because our school makes it a big deal. It's set up all week but on Wednesday night they hold a family night where everyone comes in to shop, eat pizza and enjoy some sort of PTA sponsored event. In the past the events have been magicians or science type programs (my kids fave) but this year was a dance with a DJ. My kids weren't too excited about it being a dance until they got there and found all their friends running around acting crazy.

I didn't take any pictures that night, but one of Dakota's friends moms sent this one to me. Harper would have been impossible to get a photo of anyways because he spent all of his time playing tag.


Friday was grandparents day and the kids were super excited that Mema would be coming to their classrooms to hang out with them a little bit. I didn't volunteer to work it this year as I had other things planned but I know that it all went well and the kids got bonus books at the fair because Mema took them down for a bit. 


No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...