Saturday, December 1, 2018

Thanksgiving Week, Day 3


Monday morning Tony was up bright and early with the kids again. When I got out of bed Tony was working on the puzzle again...he just can't stop once he gets started! 

After lounging around for a good part of the morning we loaded up in the van and drove out to my favorite South Carolina store, Carolina Pottery. I love all of their holiday decorations and ALWAYS end up buying some new stuff for the house. Landon was with us this time though (I think the first time he's ever been) and was acting like a fool the entire time we were there...


And they have some seriously cute furniture there. It's WAY overpriced, but really stinking cute!


As we were checking out Dakota and I noticed some cute light up Christmas light earrings and Meme obliged her and got them for her. She wore them proudly the rest of the day. 


When we got home it was back to needle felting, puzzling (which Tony finished) and playing with the tug of war and fetch with the dogs. That's Lola (Tish and Jarons dog) on Kota's lap!




No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...