Friday, March 14, 2008

Art Show

Last night was the Art Show at Landon's school. There was a lot going on and a lot of fun. Each child from the school had a piece of their art displayed in a matted frame and were invited to come to the school and purchase their art work. (Really, you were buying a $30.00 frame, but it is matted nicely and it IS your childs work!) Landon didn't want me to buy his because he didn't like the way it looked, but I (of course) thought it was fabulous and bought it right away! The kids had fun getting their faces painted, doing arts and crafts and seeing their friends outside of the classroom. It was a big hit and we look forward to going again next year!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...